Red Seal Industrial Electrician/ Millwright
The Electrician will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
The electrician will perform preventative, corrective and scheduled repairs on equipment throughout the plant. You will work with maintenance personnel in a timely manor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain all plant electrical systems and equipment.
- Perform repairs and equipment installations throughout the plant.
- Participate in the ongoing plant maintenance program.
- Adhere to all environmental, safety, health and production policies.
- Maintain accurate reports and logs.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work on all the plant equipment.
- Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Must be a Red Seal Industrial Electrician; preference will be given to persons with dual ticketed trades. (Power Engineer, Millwright).
- Possess a FSR “Certificate or be willing to get one.
- Have a thorough knowledge of current electrical codes and standards.
- Have at least 5 or more years’ experience, working in an industrial environment.
- Possess a valid Canadian driver’s license.
- AB PLC experience an asset.
- Must have a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Display an interest to work on and maintain different (Out of Trade) equipment.
- Must be computer literate and work with Microsoft Word/ Excel and Outlook.
- Prior work in a food processing plant would be an asset.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Be flexible in your hours of work.